I had the offer letter for the long anticipated position with the new company in my hand.
I had accepted the job and would start in two weeks. Time to do what I had been looking forward to for the the last seven months.
You insisted on seeing the letter yourself first. As if to make sure in my haste and strong desire to leave that I had not missed something or made a mistake. Your brow furrowed and I watched your eyes scan the lines of the letter. When you had finished examining the document, you broke in to a broad grin and kissed me hard and sensuously.
"Are you ready," you asked me, excitement in your eyes.
"Ready," I replied, trying not too smile too wide. But I couldn't help myself.
I headed down the hall to her office. I pushed her door open and stepped in. She was immediately annoyed at the intrusion and her plastic face articulated this fact.
She said my name like it left a bad taste in her mouth all the while trying to pretend she wasn't disgusted with my presence.
I smiled.
"About those numbers..." I started.
"What about them," she asked with irritation. Already prepared for what she had decided would be another excuse to do my legal work over her numbers.
"I am afraid they won't be done this Friday. Unless you do them yourself."
She didn't get mad. She just did that annoying tongue cluck and sighed and looked at me like I was a toddler being difficult.
"I thought we discussed your priorities and you understood..." she started in on me.
"Actually," I replied, "I am here to tell you what my priority is. My priority is Me. I hate this job, I hate you, and I hate how I feel knowing I have to spend another second of another day listening to your incesant nebulous direction and relentless nitpicking."
Her jaw dropped. She rather looked like that large mouth bass that sang, "Take me to the river." My eyes dropped quickly to see if her ass was waggling like the aforementioned bass. Alas, it was not. Pity.
"I am here to give you my two weeks notice of resignation. I have accepted a generous job offer from a company that appreciates me and what I have to offer."
I turned to leave but then paused.
"Oh yes," I continued, "There was one other thing I have wanted to tell you since March."
"Well, I am sorry to hear you say that..." She started.
"Suck My Cock."
At these three words, you stepped from the hall into her office. She wasn't sure what to say but looked a tad bit worried at the large man who had just entered her precious perfumed and chicly lighted space. As if your presence would wilt the obnoxious hot pink and yellow silk flowers she kept on her desk.
"D....," I used her idiotic nickname, "Meet, My Cock."
The sound of your zipper in the silence was almost enough to make me laugh. I managed to maintain a serious visage instead. She, however, did not appear to be amused.
You shut the door behind you.
She backed up towards the wall behind her desk and I stepped around her desk towards her.
"What are you doing?" She asked in a worried tone as she backed up even further to get away from my advancing form.
"I told you," I snarled as I reached up and grabbed a fist full of her hair, "To SUCK... MY ... COCK "
I said each word short and hard and punctuated them with my hatred.
She shrieked as I wrenched her head to the side and simultaneously kicked at her knee to make her legs buckle.
She dropped hard to her knees on the floor and I wrenched her head back which forced her mouth open in a loud gasp.
You had already freed yourself from your pants and were stroking your large cock. You had an evil grin on your face and you hadn't said a word. I think this scared her more then if you had spoken.
"Suck it, Bitch," I said.
I stuck my figertip into the side of her jaw where I knew a pressure point to exist and her mouth popped open. You shoved your cock into it and started to pump. She tried to scream around your dick but she could only moan loudly. She tried to push your hips away with her hands but you entwined your fingers with mine in her hair and took her by the back of the head as forced yourself in. She continued to try and scream and I said,
"Shut up now and take it like the cunt you are or I will pinch your nostrils shut."
She let out one last little involuntary shriek and stopped making noise. Instead she started to cry.
As you pumped away at her face I started to tell her,
"This is for being such a bitch to me. This is for accusing me of lying. This is for refusing to admit you made a mistake that created errors in my work. This is for riding my ass for mistakes that were the result of your incorrect information. This is for the disrespect. This is for the stress. This is for my family that has had to worry about me. This is for my friends that have been concerned. And this is for completely just pissing me the FUCK off."
You were coming close to your orgasm and I said,
"I want you to come all over her face."
She tried to cry again but it just sounded like a moan.
Your cock slammed into her like a piston and she was choking.
I heard your breathing quicken and then suddenly you pulled out and unleashed what seemed like an endless stream of cum on her face. It went up her nose and she started to choke more and gag. It went into her eyes and mixed with her tears. You grunted and I tore her expensive silk blouse loose from her skirt, ripped it up the front sending buttons popping like popcorn and offered you the tail to wipe your cock on. You did this and then just let it drop back to her. The wet shirt smacked her soft belly like a wet fish as it dropped and hit. I shoved her to the floor and then, for good measure, I spit on her.
You tucked yourself back into your pants and grinned at me. I grinned back. You offered me your arm. I took it.
Together, we left her there on the floor.
I made sure to turn out the light as we exited the office.
No comments:
Post a Comment