I had never met her but if you believe in fate or destiny then I am sure that explains how suddenly we have met. We really are strangers to each other. This is probably why last night she was asking why. Why would a complete stranger help her? No one else ever had. Why her?
I wanted to cry and did, having felt that before. Heck, still feeling it now every once in a while.
There are two ways to respond to evil in this world. Let it punch you and stay down. Or, get back up and look it square in the face and say,
"You hit like a bitch."
Is it ironic that a Satanist speaks of fighting evil? Yes....or no... I suppose it depends on who you are and what you believe.
I know who I am and I believe that blowing out another's flame doesn't make yours any brighter. And I don't care what religion, faith, or creed you are or if you claim none: if you are abusive to even one person or animal in this world, you ARE evil. I think the new Pope would agree with me ;)
I have a busy day so must be off but I wanted to post this quote I was thinking of last night when she asked me that:

No comments:
Post a Comment