Travel Log...

Travel Log...
London 2011

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Star Log Update 10.23.2013

Had a frabjous weekend helping host an International event that I'd been helping to plan. Best part? Invited Alpha to be my guest and we spent two whole full days together. I also competed in a contest for the first time and placed in the top ten. I was stunned I even got one set of points let alone four so the true reward was everything I learned participating. Seeing my name ranked on the leaderboard was just gravy. 

Everything is so crazy busy catching up after the shut down. We have to wait on people to plow through the paperwork that piled up while they were gone so I am trying to be gracious and patient with them as it is not their fault. School is in full swing, an A and two Bs so far. First individual project is due this weekend then I roll into the group project which I already have marching orders for that's followed by another individual project. 

My internship is going well. I managed to wrangle permission to intern during work hours and not have to take vacation to do it. Since it is a.) internal and b.)in a field they are desperate to hire for then it was a no brainer. So now, a few times a month I work in a different location doing different things and beefing up my resume with new stuff. 

Not much else is new. Have another big work event I am hosting next week then looking forward to a relaxing Halloween as P and Alpha's son are going trick or treating together and we are going to hang out with them that night.

My hair is dry now so must dash!

Xoxoxo

J




No comments:

Post a Comment